Sunday, January 22, 2012

Facebook...

A lot of the time some Facebook uploads don't make it to the blog...I pulled some below to have documented on here for my blog books (which I'm soooo far behind on!!!!!!!)

I walked in and thought there was a scary part in their movie but they were just snuggling! Love!!

Princess Pumpkin Potato head from the Iversons

Creating her own manipulatives!




Not sure if she's a barbie ballerina or a drag queen

The girls found a ladybug in the house...hailey is drawing her a landscape to try and get her to think she is outside ;) (she's in the middle next to the tall tree)


Matching dresses from the Kownacks!

The monkeys before Awanas



Movie Theatre playdoh from the Reeds

I love when I find them like this!

Hailey's self portrait from school

Scrooge counting her money!

Special dinner and movie night for good behavior

Jumpy house fun!

Guess my belly makes a good pillow during bedtime stories!

And a few Status' that didn't make it to the Tidbits...

While driving home from a fabulous day with a newborn and her wonderful big sisters( Allison Arrington ), Hailey explains to me the art of getting a baby to sleep "just in case she's at school and not here to help me when our new baby is crying" :) She's going to take her awesome big sister role to a whole new level come April! :)

The girls got a Princess SingALong DVD for Christmas and one of the songs from Mulan 2 says something like "just to be like other girls..." but Kai is singing "Justin Bieber other girls"

Happy New Year! Our 2011 was great...here's to hoping our 2012 will be just as wonderful! It's full of many changes: new baby, new house, new job, new schools, new friends!

When I walked in for dinner tonight Hailey said, "Daddy gave us jello with dinner!" I didn't say anything bc there was an assortment of fruits/veggies on their plate (AND I didn't have to make dinner!) but Kai saw my face and shook her head and said,"Leevi, Leevi, Leevi!"

I can't believe how many presents under the tree that Hailey has correctly guessed what's inside! I haven't told her she is right, but man she is good! Definitely going to have to be a little more sly in my wrapping next year!

I opened the door coming out of a bathroom today and smacked it pretty hard into a man (he was fine) and after apologizing profusely Kai said, "It's ok Mom. He's still alive"

I refuse to read The Rescuers again for bedtime tomorrow (although I said that last night!!) I'm going on strike! Leevi gets home in 4 days...he can take over Rescuer duty!

I LOVE the infectious giggles I hear coming from upstairs (I would just prefer them NOT to be at bedtime!) :)

Just had to use tweezers to remove a piece of wadded tissue from Kai's nose (when they are supposed to be asleep!!!!) Thought we were going to have our first trip to the ER! Hailey said they tried blowing her nose, making her sneeze, and picking it out before they decided to call for help! Ughh!!!

You know you have a house full of girls when your two year old (can't say that for much longer!) comes running in so excited from another room because she can smell you painting your nails!!!

I called Hailey to the table for breakfast and she replied, "Can I finish this show? I'm learning about Inertia." What?! :) Gotta love Syd the Science Kid!

No comments: