Thursday, November 6, 2014

First Day of School 2014

I love this picture!!!!  If they weren't holding Back to School signs, it would totally be our Christmas card photo this year!!!!  Luke was willingly posing, AND smiling, AND looking at the camera, wow! :)  
Sigh, 3rd grade already!!!!!  She's at her own school this year, Freedom, for 3rd-5th grade.  The girls might be in high school before they actually attend the same school!!!!
Double sigh, Kindergarten, already???!!!  Sniff, sniff!!!  Kai is at East (k-2) and she has the same teacher that Hailey had for kindergarten in Germany....how amazing is that!!???!!  Talk about a small world!!!!!  I think I was so comfortable with Kai starting school because we already knew what outstanding education was coming her way!!!  So blessed!!!
It's so true...they all know I'm a sap!!!!!  I just realized the other day that Luke will start kindergarten the same year that Hailey starts middle school, holy moly BOX of tissues!!!

"First day of Mom all to myself"  so fun!!!!!!  I'm loving spending my days with this little man!
Even though they go to different schools, they still ride the bus together!
On the first day of school we let them ride the bus and then Leevi followed the bus to Hailey's school and Luke and I went and met Kai at her school. 
Both schools provide a free breakfast for the kids, so Luke helped himself to Kailee's banana! :)  What an awesome program!!!
We came home to a quiet house and spent the morning playing superheroes!
Lots of excitement after the first day of school!!! 

This warms my heart!!!!!!  He is always waiting for them with open arms!!!!




No comments: