Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Kailee turns S-I-X!!!!!!

I love that she is exactly 4ft and exactly 50 pounds!
This is Kai's 3rd birthday we've celebrated shortly after a move (ages 2,4,6) so we haven't had a ton of time to meet enough people for her to have a big party, but thankfully we've been blessed with one close family for each move to have over for some party fun!  She went with a Frozen theme this year (as I'm sure 75% of all girls turning 3-8 have chosen!!!)  and I found some cute homemade Frozen games and décor that weren't over the top!  She requested zucchini bread for breakfast and got to open a present before school!


Luke and I brought cupcakes to her class.
Waiting for the Heberlings to arrive!

We played Pin the Nose on Olaf and I have to tell you that I drew Olaf...the girls didn't believe me because they know I can't draw worth a lick!  I impressed myself! :)  He's now hanging in Kailee's room! 

We also played a super fun Frozen scavenger hunt that I found on Pinterest that was a big hit!





Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!!!!!
And just some random pictures from her everyday fun...she is quite the artist and LOVES anything crafty!!!!!
She has little displays like this all over her room!!!
Pretty impressive!
Everyone always comments about her summer blonde highlights!!!  They've come back every summer so far, but Hailey's have stopped...we'll have to see about next summer!
The QUEEN of mess....it must make her food taste better!!! :)
Sigh, she's so grown up!
 
The rest of her little photo-shoot!  LOVE this kid!!!!!

No comments: