Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Unpacking craziness

Looking back at these pictures just stresses me out, ha!!!  Every recent move since we've had kids, I always say that I'm going to pawn them off to a grandparent until we get settled, but we haven't had that opportunity!  The everyday parenting (FEEDING, entertaining, refereeing) still has to occur while we try to get right-side up in our new home.  
We learned that our new neighbors who have 5 kids all very close in age to our kids knows the Weida family very well.  The kids hit it off right away!!!!  And note, the open stairway!!!!  I begged Leevi to dig for the baby gates because I couldn't get anything done!

Thankfully this sweet girl transitioned back to her crib with no problem!!!
After some juggling with doctor's physicals and TB tests, we were able to get the girls registered for school a few days before they started!
Our household goods were delivered the Friday before school started!
The baby whisperer!
These poor Pottery Barn Mermaids will make their last stand on Whitney's wall with the help from some spray adhesive!  I don't know why I just love them so much!!!!  This is the 3rd house we've been able to move them to! 
Brooke and Isadora helped Kailee get her room together!
UGGGHHHH!!!
Double ughhh!!!!!!  Leevi and I have our system down without even discussing a plan; our mojo flows and it gets done!!!!
A happy baby makes it a little less stressful!

Beds, yay!!!!!!
This junior loft is perfect for Luke and gives us space in his little room!
Hair by Hailey



I snuck away for a girls night out just one day after our stuff arrived...bad timing but a fun night and so good to see some friends that I hadn't seen since we moved back!
 

No comments: