Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary to Us!






Leevi and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary today! He was going to surprise me with our plans for the evening, but I made him tell me what we were doing so I could plan accordingly for the girls. We're going to see the Nutcracker and then to dinner!

Of the 6th years we've been married we've only had to spend one anniversary apart (our 2nd...he was in Afghanistan). As a tradition, we says our wedding vows again to each other. We didn't write them, but I still love them...

"I want to live with you and love you,
just as you are.

I chose to share my life with you
in plenty and in want,
in joy and in sorrow,
in sickness and in health.

I want to love you for yourself
in the hope that you'll become
all that God intended you to be.

With God's help,
I promise to honor this pledge
as long as life endures."

No comments: