Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Christmas Stumps!

Five years ago when Leevi and I were taking down our Christmas decorations, Leevi cut a stump off the bottom of our first tree and asked if I wanted to keep it. Not knowing exactly what I was going to do with it, we just packed it away with our Christmas boxes until the next year. When Christmas came around a year later, I thought it'd be cute to decorate it and put it on display. Since then we've added Hailey's first tree stump in 2006 and now this year we have one for Kailee. We've already cut hers because we needed our tree to be a little smaller! :) We are slowly getting the rest of our decorations out. We got our tree the day after Thanksgiving and got it up and with lights, but not decorated. Things got put out around the house and we did the outside lights on Saturday. Maybe we'll get to the tree tonight after Leevi gets home from work.
Hailey's Stump, Leevi's and My Stump, Kailee's Stump

No comments: