Monday, September 7, 2009

Can't believe that it's almost been a year!

Kailee Girl's birthday is just around the corner! There is no way it has already been a year! We will be at KoOlina at the timeshare on her actual birthday and Tiff and the kids are going to come to the pool for the afternoon and then we'll bbq dinner and let Kailee and Mason smash their 1st birthday cakes (we are getting each an adorable 1st birthday ABC block cake from Safeway) The plans for their party (the following weekend) are coming along smoothly...we've got basically everything except the food and maybe a few more decorations. The Prince and Princess will be treated royally that day! :)

Here's a picture of me holding Mason the day before Kailee was born. Little did we know that she would arrive the following evening! :)Seconds after Kailee was born...me thinking "what the hell just happened!" I'm still in my clothes because I didn't even have time to change into the hospital gown. Click here to refresh your memory of Kailee's birthOne of my favorites...oh so little!Big sis and little sis
I mentioned in the post yesterday that Kailee's baby obsession has begun! She walks around holding a baby, patting it, giving it kisses, and saying, "baby" (more like, "baba") It's so cute! We have MORE than enough babies in the house...I think Leevi bought a baby for Hailey EVERY SINGLE time she ran an errand with him! :) And Hailey is more than willing to share her babies with Kailee...she needs help taking care of all of them. :) Don't mind the disaster zone of a house in the background of the video...that's what happens with 5 little ones running around all day. I do two or three major clean-ups during the day and the rest of the time I just make sure they have a room to play. Literally, they will follow behind me and dump out whatever it was that I just picked up! :) (and p.s. Hailey is a chicken in the video!" :)



Feeding her babyThe Big Girl!She is finally getting some hair back there!

No comments: