Saturday, September 12, 2009

A "family" again!

We found out this morning at 3am that Leevi was in Atlanta and would arrive today at 2:30pm!!! Needless to say, it took me forever to get back to sleep! I told Hailey when she got up and she spent a lot of the day making signs and pictures for Leevi. We marked our calendar with a heart today (and notice that yesterday she decided to make a "H" for Hailey instead of an "X")
We didn't have to wait long...his flight was 40 min. early!
A lei for Daddy!A lady from a company meeting a group of Navy sailors gave these shakers to the girls!

Kailee had a fake lei to give Leevi because a.)she would have fought Hailey for hers if she didn't have her own and b.) she would have just picked all the flowers off a real one! :)
And the video....


We've got an exciting two weeks planned...I'll update when we get a chance! Thanks to everyone for the prayers and wishes for a safe flight and vacation!

2 comments:

Amy Ross said...

What a great day for him to come home. You'd better not blog while he's home ;-) You'll have plenty of time when he leaves!

I hope and pray your visit is perfect and full of lots of wonderful time together!

Angela said...

Congratulations on a safe return home. Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy every minute. Thanks, Leevi for the sacrifice you are making for me and my family. I need to stop crying now.