Monday, March 1, 2010

HAIR! (or lack of...)

We had two hair milestones this past week:
1. We can finally get Kailee's back part into a pony tail (sort of)
2. Hailey cut her own hair!! (sort of)

Poor Kailee girl is still pretty bald although within just a week I feel like it's starting to finally come in. Hailey's hair grows really slowly too, but she definitely had more at this age. It lasted about 1 minute!
And Hailey....ugghhhh! I was so mad! It's just hair and I know it could have been way worse, but I was mainly mad because she knows better. Not sure exactly what she was thinking (I knew she had the scissors to cut open a package), but she came to me with her lock of hair (RIGHT FROM THE MIDDLE OF HER FOREHEAD I SHOULD ADD...curly hair and bangs don't mix) and told me that her "hair accidentally fell off". Thankfully I was able to keep back my chuckle at her lie and I layed into her about 1. fibbing and 2. cutting it, just to make sure she knew to NEVER do that again! It is still long enough were she cut it that I can clip it down with a barratte, so it's not ridiculous looking, but good grief! :)

No comments: