Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tidbits from Hailey Part XV

For some reason (ah, the questions of a child), I was trying to explain to Hailey that we bought the house that we live in. She was confused because it's not something you can pick up at the store and she replied, "but it can't fit in a shopping cart!!"

When I got home from running some errands, Hailey went and hid from me and when I found her I joked that I'd thought she had run away. Her response: "I can't run away because I can't go outside alone!"

As I was cleaning both girls in the bath after Kailee barfed all over Hailey when she had her stomach virus, Hailey says to me, "if you think your little sister is going to throw up, you need to make a run for it!" :)

Kailee is usually pretty loud at dinner (for no reason in particular). Hailey told us one night, "If Kailee is too loud, we'll put her in a cage. What kind of animal makes this noise...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

When I asked her to clean up her toys, Hailey told me she wished she had a tail so she could sweep up the toys into a pile. And then proceeded to add that when she was done she would tuck the tail into her underwear!

And my favorite...
Putting her to bed the night of the tsunami where we had a billion people and dogs over at our house (and trying to get her to stop talking!!!!)

Hailey: "You know the big white and black dog with the blue eyes is a lot softer than the all white, little dog."
Me: "Wow, that's very observant!"
Hailey: "What does that mean?"
Me: "It means you notice a lot of things"
Hailey: "Do you want to know what else I know?"
Me: "Sure"
Hailey: "Uncle Shelley was talking to Auntie Mel and he said fart, not pooter"
Me: OMG!

Random pics...

Getting ready for bed, but wearing 3 types of pajamasWho needs a pillow when you have a puppy!

No comments: