Monday, July 19, 2010

Hailey

Hailey is loving our new house and the new friends she is making in Germany. She had a tough transistion probably because she could sense our stress from the move. She misses our friends in Hawaii and asked me if I thought Colin still loved her. :( I'll finally start looking for a preschool now that we know what town we are living in. The one on post is full (and really expensive) so she might be going to a German preschool.

She snuggled Kailee down for a nap. Blackberry picking on a bush behind our house...Leila even picked one right off the bush with her teeth! :)

And a few tidbits....

Hailey picked out a pair of kids dress up shoes and said, "these are the shoes I'm going to wear when I marry Colin!"

One night Hailey was having me tell her stories from my childhood at bedtime. She was begging for one more and I said I'd tell her a story about a little girl who was grumpy one morning because she wouldn't go to sleep when her mommy told her to. Hailey replied, "I know that story is about me, Mom!"

Hailey got sent inside for a timeout when playing out back one evening. Usually I'll let her stay there until she chills out and decides she has calmed down. When she hadn't come back to ask if she could say she was sorry, I went inside to check on her and she had fallen asleep (at 5:00!) When she woke up at 7:30pm the first thing she said was, "That was too long to make me stay in timeout"

No comments: