Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kailee's Sleep Schedule...

We are trying to figure out Kailee's new sleeping needs. A few weeks back while we were at the hotel she had been fighting me on taking a nap. Since she's not in a crib it was quite the ordeal because she wouldn't willingly lay in bed without me and I was "wasting" time laying with her for up to an hour while she was trying to fall asleep. And when she did nap, bedtime that night was ridiculous and she was staying up until between 10-11pm!!! The week Leevi and Hailey were gone I decide to try and see if she could make it without a nap and just make sure she got to bed by 6:30-7pm. It seemed to be ok. She can usually make it to bedtime without a major meltdown but some days she just crashes.... This was the evening I took the girls to Toy Story 3. We had come in from the park to take baths and eat dinner and then walk over for the 7pm movie. Kailee crashed once she was out of the bath. Hailey thought it was the most adorable thing and couldn't leave her alone!
She had woken up early one morning (maybe 4am??) She was playing on the floor in the room where Leevi was sleeping...eventually she just crashed


And this one is the oddest...Leevi was making dinner while I unpacked upstairs. Kailee got upset at Leevi because he wouldn't let her go outside. She attempted to come crying to me but never made it. I thought she had gotten over it and gone back to playing and Leevi thought she made it upstairs. When he came to call me for dinner, this is what he found!

No comments: