Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coloring Eggs!

We dyed eggs on the Friday before Easter and while I wished we had remembered to do it the prior weekend before Leevi travelled, the girls still had fun. I surprise myself at my willingness to relinquish control and just let the girls go at it! :) Kailee's own two-year-old touch! :)






Our neighbors had a glitter egg dying kit so we made a quick modification and added decoupage glue and our own glitter...it turned out surprisingly well! Here Hailey is "glitterizing" her eggs! Kailee had lost interest (THANKFULLY) at this point and was off playing in the yard! Kailee reminds me of Swiper the Fox from Dora in this picture on the right! I know I already posted this picture but this was the end result of our egg dying...I love that fact that Hailey looks so elegant next to her cheese-ball sister!

No comments: