Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Exercise

I always felt guilty from the age the girls could crawl about having to force them to sit in a stroller while I exercised or walked Leila.  I know I've said it in the past but my most favorite part about our new house/neighborhood is ability to ride/walk safely to just about anywhere we typically go on a daily basis...school, commissary, library, bank, soccer practice, dance class.  The PX is a bit far for Kai on her scooter but it's more about me having the patience to wait on her!  We are still working on being faster with her balance bike although again it's more me taking the time with her vs knowing she'll be faster on her scooter.  Hailey is great on her bike and can go pretty far distances (in those cases, Kai will ride with me on my bike) 



These last two pictures are from an indoor play place called MegaPlay...we went on a raining chilly day...all of these play places have bikes and trikes and all sorts of ride on things. I looked into buying one of these taxi-type trikes and they are over $300...nevermind! :)
 
A video clip of the girls riding out front...pay attention to the last scooter race where Kai beats Hailey (she had a head start) and Hailey says, "I'm gonna get my bike so I can keep up with you!"  :)  Kai's a beast!   

No comments: