Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sisters

I know I've said (for almost 3 yrs now) how I LOVE having two girls.  While my days of dressing them alike are practically over, they are the best of friends and definitely keep each other entertained.  (Right now as I write this they have set up some sort of Pet Store/Humane Society with all of the stuff animals in our living room.  I keep hearing monkey calls and kitty meows.)  I barely have to break out my referee whistle which is so nice!  Individually, they have me earning my keep but that's another story!   

Polly Pockets EVERYDAY




A blast from the past

And a video montage of the SISTERS in action!  I needed a tissue for this one!  :) 


On a side note, the girls had docter appt & dentist appt this week and got clean bill of health on all counts.  Hailey (at 5yrs and 5 months weighs 39 pounds and is 3 ft 8 inches and Kai (at 2yrs and 10 months weighs 31 pounds and is 3 ft 1 inch.  (Hailey weighed 30 pounds around Kai's age and was the same height)  

1 comment:

Momma D said...

OMGosh!! I need a tissue!! You have the best girls. So loving and caring. They are growing up in a wonderful home that you have built. The girls are a direct reflection of you, and it is beautiful!