Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I don't even ask anymore....

I snapped these within a day or two of each other on my iPhone....Kai was apparently playing something.  Her imagination is so fun!!!!  And without a doubt the toys that don't "do anything" are the ones that get played with the most.  I think she is a lot more vocal with her dialogue while she plays than Hailey was (or maybe it's just that she's sooooo much louder than Hailey!)  :)  I LOVE to hear her play with her dolls....Pollys, Barbies, Strawberries, Squinkies, or baby dolls...they definitely come to life.  It was a great decision to pull her out of school last month...our days aren't choppy anymore and she is AMAZING at keeping herself occupied for a lot of the day when she needs to.  

Ariel sleeping on the left with a paper blanket and what I'm assuming is an eye mask.....and baby Cinderella taped to my shelf with a paper ladder....I did ask about this one....Cinderella was climbing up to Rapunzel's tower.
These were party decorations....Strawberries and Little Sister Barbies strung by their necks with ponytail holders!  :) 



No comments: