Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Luke's Birth Recording


My fast thinking husband thought to record Luke's birth with the voice memo on my phone.  It was about 8 minutes long, but I editted it down and put it to photos.  Once we listened to it at home I was really surprised at how quiet I was!!!  Nothing like the chaos of Kailee's birth!!  I really was in a trance....eyes closed and all!!!!!  I did delete my crazy screams that lasted an agonizing 30 seconds about halfway through...I can't even listen to it with the sound up....that must have been when he first started coming out.  My favorite part is at the 1:10sec mark when the doctor says, "If you push it, we'll have the baby!"  Ha!  Luke is born around the 1:40 sec mark and then wisked away and then Leevi comes in around the 3:00min mark to tell me that he's a BOY!!!!!

2 comments:

Just me said...

That was beautiful! You almost made me cry when you were crying. :)

The Hoffmans said...

I had chills listening to this- how wonderful!!