Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pregnancy Recap

This was the post that was partially finished when I went into labor....

It has been like waiting for Christmas around here!!!  The girls are super excited to meet their brother or sister!  My belly gets more hugs and kisses than I do!  :)

The baby will sleep in the pack n play until we move this summer...we didn't see the point in setting up a nursery for just a few months.  Still no official word on the move....anytime after Hailey's last day of school (June 8th) and before they kick us out of here in September. 

Half of the labor room....complete with jacuzzi tub and a purple rope to hold onto!  Still didn't get a chance with this birth either to use the tub!!!

Ultrasound pic at 35 weeks....this pregnancy flew by! 

Excited to see if the baby will be a Wawa baby....I thought these were adorable

These two angels are the real reason that we even considered #3

We are all overly excited for Leevi to be off of work for the first month with the baby!

The view from dinner on our last date before the baby

37 weeks

Hailey's bird's eye view during bedtime stories...39 weeks

The fabulous ladies from our PWOC threw a shower for Val and me...

Me at 38 weeks and Val is due early July...she doesn't know what she is having either!!!  I cut the boy cake and she cut the girl cake (she already has a son)

Guess the size of my belly game!  My neighbor, Diana, was spot on with the size!!!!


Such a special group of women minus a few missing!!!!!!  All of us have to move this summer (because of the post closing) and it's going to be so hard to not see them every week! 

I couldn't have been happier with my birth experience here in Germany although I am glad that this was my third child vs. my first.  It was exciting to get an ultrasound at every appointment and it was definitely the easiest this time around to not want to find out the gender....I think I would have been too tempted during the 1st or 2nd pregnancy if I had an ultrasound each month! 

No comments: