Friday, May 4, 2012

The Triplets


My initial impression of Luke was that he looked nothing like the girls.  I remember when Kailee was born it was like a deja vu of Hailey and while they still look a lot alike, I see a lot of myself in Kai and Hailey is just like Leevi.  Still, I have countless people ask if they are twins (odd because clearly Hailey is taller than Kai, but none the less, it is a common question right along with "do you highlight their hair?")  :) 

Luke's face was very swollen and red when he was born and his hair is much darker than the girls, but after those first few days you could start to tell that he looks just like them!!!!  He's growing so fast and I'm sure it won't be long before the arm and leg rolls start chunking out like the girls did!  :) 

1 comment:

amy said...

I was going to tell you, I thought he looked just like a MacDonald. He is so precious Claud. Wish you were closer so I could get my baby feel on :)