Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Luke's handprint was near impossible to get much less 4 different colors!!!  We made these for family and I just drew in Luke between the girls' handprints!
Slowly making my way through November!!!!!  There is so much to be thankful for...our health and job stability being so cliche but truely hitting the nail on the head...we couldn't be more blessed in those areas!  We had a great Thanksgiving this year with about 6 families and a few others passing through.  There was WAY too much food which was nice because we all had a lot of leftovers!  Our day started with FOUR of the moms getting pedicures while the dads watched the kids and prepped the turkeys!  (I LOVE that I haven't had to cook a turkey in probably 5 years because Leevi fries them with our Infrared Oiless Fryer (Great Father's Day gift, ladies!!!)  The family who hosted lives right behind us, so it was nice to just walk over.  
 

I'm outta here!!!
We had an adult White Elephant gift exchange but each parent brought their own child a present to open (no exchanging = no tears!)  I had my gift stolen twice...an iTunes gift card and a German hat, but I ended up with a Camelback water bottle and Leevi got a German beer mug. 
A few of the 20 or so kids starting to gather for present time!
Patiently waiting!
 Eating the paper...he's gonna have fun on Christmas morning!!!
All of these pictures came from just from my iPhone...we actually re-shot our Christmas card photos (more to come on that!) on Thanksgiving day in between pedis, naps, turkeys, and football!!!

No comments: