Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cherry pickin

For the past month or so, we had been cherry pickin while out on our walk to a park from some random trees on post.  BUT Leevi found the jackpot while out running one morning and there are 8 cherry trees in a row over on a section of post that doesn't have too many houses.  We could have picked and picked for hours!!!  We took a walk with the Greens and Millers and stocked up, but I forgot my phone to take any pictures (it would be IMPOSSIBLE to try and get some pictures with my camera vs iPhone because of our MESSY Luke gets!)  So, the kids and I went back later and got some more!!!  DELICIOUS!!!!!!  We've also noticed a few fruit trees around post that we are keeping our eye on....apples, pears, and plums!!!!

They were black and juicy from being soooooo ripe!!!!!!!
A few of the trees were low enough, but we needed the ladder on some which was a big pain with Luke! :)
And I searched through our albums (yes, my computer crashed years ago and I lost ALL of baby Hailey!) looking for this one of Hailey eating cherries in Washington! 
And a fun random one of Hailey and Leila that was in the same photo album!  :) 

No comments: