Thursday, December 19, 2013

Trimming the tree...

We got home from Spain on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the girls were itching to pull out the Christmas boxes (I was too!!!)  We unpacked and settled in on Saturday and Sunday after church I pulled out a few things before the Greens came over for our late Thanksgiving dinner.  Monday after school the kids helped me decorate outside and then watched Luke while I got the tree up and the lights on.  After Luke went we bed that night, the girls went to work!  I didn't want Luke to see us "touching" the tree and the ornaments and he surprisingly has done fine.  Anything he can reach, can't be damaged (too much) but we just left a lot of the ornaments off this year. 
Leila girl enjoying the tree...

Goof ball...

Monkey see, monkey do!
The final touch...

Our first few attempts at a photo in front of the tree were typical!  Hailey thought this one was perfect (Kai cooperating, but blinking and Hailey intentionally putting her bum in the air!)

This one reminded me of...
this one...(December 2010)
Finally...now we just need one with Luke!!!
Luke checking out the tree and other Christmas décor in the morning...




 Playing around with ideas from Pintrest!
 Silly Blogger and Google+ kept autocorrecting my photos!!!  Grrr!!!!  It was doing the same thing with my sunset pictures from Spain and I didn't realize that was the problem until I loaded these! I had to 'google' it to find out how to turn it OFF!!!!


Love these monsters!!!!!!!!

No comments: