Thursday, December 10, 2015

SHE is here!!!!!

It's a GIRL!!!!!!  Whitney Emma MacDonald born 10/28 at 1:02pm weighing 8 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches long.  And....that may be all you get for another month and a half!!  Ha!!!!  She is a JOY. We are all SMITTEN. She is a LAID BACK baby and we are so BLESSED!!!!  The weeks are flying by as are the minutes during the day...I look at the clock and I can't believe it's already time to feed her again.  She keeps me busy, the boys keep me busy, laundry keeps me busy.  Leevi asked me one day "if I did anything today"...before I bit his head off he reworded his question to "did you go anywhere today" Ha!

I am desperately going to try and attack the blog over the next week.  I will also recommend to anyone around to NOT have a baby over the holidays...we are swamped with so much extra FUN and shopping not to mention it's impossible to loose any baby weight jumping from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas! :)  Much to be continued...

 
 

No comments: