Friday, March 9, 2018

Whitney Emma 9 months old

Once I catch up (AND I'M GOING TO CATCH UP!!), I'll go back and try to get the date stamps correct!  It feels weird writing this about Whit when she's currently 2.5yrs, ha!  Why does time have to go so fast!!!???!!!!  I have no idea what her 9 month stats were, but she was the easiest baby ever and rock the transition with the move!

 
 

Notice the mess of still getting her room put together!  Thankfully we won't have a baby when we move again!!!!!!


I was trying to block her from the kitchen so I could get some unpacking done, but it turned into a game!



I was worried about her transitioning to her own crib after traveling for over a month with the move but it didn't take her long to sleep right thru the night!!  High five, chica!!!



No comments: