Friday, August 27, 2010

Tidbits from Hailey Part XVIII

Tidbits from my big girl....
*The girls and I were running some errands and I spoke out loud to myself mumbling something about I didn't know where I was going and Hailey said, "Mom, I thought you knew everything!"

*Hailey's new phrase when she's bummed about something is "Oh Pickles!" She got it from Higgletown Heroes and it's cute and lightens the mood for whatever I just told her she couldn't do/have! :)

*One day she was getting a Gogurt for herself and she had to open a new box. I asked her to get one for Kailee too and she replied very flustered, "I can't do everything at once!" (You will learn, my dear!) :)

*We were driving with the windows down and Hailey said, "Mom what we are feeling is fake wind...I can tell because the trees aren't blowing"

*She'll often say, "If I didn't have a little sister than I wouldn't have to share my toys or if we didn't have Kailee then you wouldn't have to change poopy diapers." I reply something about being sad if we didn't have Kailee. The other day she said, "Mom, if we didn't have our Daddy and had a new one, I'd probably be able to have a kitty, right?" Hahaha...Leevi is allergic to cats!

*Leevi and I had a date night out and I was wearing a tube top dress with a strapless bra and Hailey said, "Mom! You look fantastic! But what happens if you have to jump around!" Ha! No worries there! :)

*Hailey and Kailee were taking a bath and Kailee points to Hailey's chest and says, "Freckle". Hailey said, "No, that's my boob" and then she proceeds to inform Kailee about the birds and the bees and said, "Girls have boobs and boys just have nibbles"

And a video clip of her going across the monkey bars...this was the first time she did it by herself. She actually didn't make it the whole way in this clip but she did the time before. In her defense it was a pretty tricky monkey bar row that increased in height at the end. And excuse my voice...I was a little excited!

No comments: