Friday, March 11, 2011

Tidbits from the girls...



I can't get enough of this little face!!!She is typically very trustworthy with markers...
The wonderful sound of silence while I was making dinner...
Another trip to Kids Inn...I think Hailey got the same face paint as last time
Kailee's tidbits:
When helping Leevi fix a chair..."This screw isn't listening to me"
When she woke up in the middle of the night..."You can snuggle my back if you want to"
"Hailey pats my back at night"
When playing house with me..."I'm the mother and you're the dear"

Me: "Kailee, do you need to sit in timeout?" Kai: "No-ie" (That always breaks the tension!)

Me: "What happened to my good listener?" Kai: "The monsters took her away"

Me: "Where did all of these boogers come from?" Kai: "Daddy put them in there"

And Hailey:
She was looking in the mirror stroking her hair and said, "I'm glad that God made me so beautiful!" hahahaha

Leevi has been traveling a lot this month and a morning after he left again Hailey said, "I'll help you handle Kailee while Daddy is gone."

"That car is driving too fast...but he doesn't have any kids in the car so that's ok...and you can only drive fast if you are late for work." :)

When picking up Leevi from his week long trip: "Mommy, would you like to go somewhere like Daddy does and relax for a week with no kids?"

No comments: