Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby Mac #3

It's about time that this excting news officially hit the blog!  Baby Mac #3 is doing great and will make his or her arrival around Easter!  I'm 20 weeks today!!!!!!  Halfway there....this first half seemed to go by quickly and I'm sure the next few weeks over the holidays will fly by too.  March might be the slowest month without any big school breaks/holidays this year!  Just like with the girls we are going to drive everyone crazy and wait to see if the baby is a boy or girl!  It might be difficult because I get an ultrasound at every appointment!  It's awesome to see the baby every month, but so so so hard to keep my willpower in check!  My next appt is in a week!   We are already preparing ourselves for another girl...we are SURROUNDED by three girl families. Four of Hailey's school friends in Germany are from 3 girl families and we know quite a few back in the States in addition to countless 2 girl families!  Another girl would be easy but of course we would be pleasantly surprised with a boy!  Hailey wants a boy (for Leevi's sake!  Too cute!) and Kailee ONLY wants a girl (A cute little tidbit from Kai:  she said, "I want to have a little sister that's just like me!)  :)   The girls have objected to all the name possibilities that we've discussed and want to name a girl Emma or Gracie and don't really talk much about the possibility of a boy!  :)  Hailey has been able to feel the baby kick but we are anxiously awaiting the bigger movements!!!!!   I'm feeling great and everything seems to be going just as smoothly as with the girls!  My mild morning sickness stopped around 10 weeks and I got my energy back around 14 wks.  I pray that things continue on this course and we'll be holding our new blessing in our arms before we know it! 
Ultrasound pic at 13 weeks

20 week belly pic!  Halfway there!!!!!



I feel like I can eat dinner and my belly grows an inch!!!!

I'm definitely not attempting these pics again without Leevi's help!  We were setting the timer and it took FOREVER to get a decent one! 

More attempts....I like the first one where Hailey's sign is backwards and Kailee's is upside down!  :) 
 
Gotta end with a silly pic!

Hailey wanted a belly pic too!!!!  Her baby is under there! 
And a few pictures of a typical German labor room.  I haven't gotten the tour yet at my hospital so we'll see how it compares to the ones below.  I remember my neighbor saying that they gave her a rope to hold onto when she had her 1st child in Germany 6 years ago!  Thankfully, this isn't my first!!!  Our hospital is only 9 minutes from our house so if this baby decides to be competitive with Kailee's labor we should hopefully have enough time to get there!!!! 



That looks enticing!  There was a similar tub like this for Kailee which I didn't get a chance to use because she came too fast....let's hope I can try it out this time!  :) 

No comments: