Monday, June 4, 2012

2 months old!!!!

I'm certain that I will continue say this as each month passes, but OH MY, where does the time go??!!!   Things have really been a blur around here and hopefully with school wrapping up at the end of this week and all of Hailey's extracurricular activities finishing, I'll have a little more free time to catch up on the blog!  We don't have official dates for our move, but it will be anytime between now and the end of July so we have been trying to sort through and purge things which is also taking up any extra free time.  

Luke continues to bring so much joy to our hearts!  And the love his sisters have for him just make my heart flip (even when they constantly fight over who gets to hold him first and who has the better view when he's in his bouncer!)  :) 

We are finally figuring out his fussiness.....he cries when he's tired!  Nothing new, all babies do that, but he'll get himself so worked up sometimes!  I'm really glad he's not my first baby because I'd probably be crying all of the time with him!  :)  Hailey was a little like that....easy baby, but needy and I had all of the time in the world to allow her to be needy....Luke just isn't that lucky!  :)  Kai prefered to be on her own....she didn't want to be snuggled to sleep and she was happy wherever I set her down.  Luke likes to catnap all day (UNLESS he's napping with Daddy in the recliner, sleeping on me in the carrier, or constantly moving in the stroller)  BUT he's still is doing great at night in the pack-n-play and even sleeps in late, so I can't complain when I wake up rested!  (He's in the carrier on me right now napping while I type!)  He's starting to be more content looking at toys hanging around him and it won't be long before he'll enjoy watching the girls play. 

He goes for his 2 month check up on the 11th and I'm curious to see how he compares with the girls....Hailey was 13lbs 3 oz and Kai was 13lbs 11 oz....I'm guessing 14 something! 


Luka (as Hailey calls him!) 

Man, do they change so fast!!!!

As much as I don't want him to grow up, these smiles sure are FUN!!!
 And just a bunch of random photos between my iphone and regular camera. 


The girls got to give him his first bottle!  He does great with a breast milk bottle, not so much with a formula bottle.  We'll keep trying because I hate pumping!!!

No comments: