Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Heidelberg Zoo

The kids and I were able to join Hailey's class on their field trip to the zoo.  I couldn't be an official chaperone with tag-along-siblings, so we just met them there.  There were 8 students, 6 adults, and 3 siblings...pretty crazy ratios!!!  The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast!


Luke was great and napped practically the whole time in the stroller!

The whole class!
And the sting is gone from what I did to the van on this field trip so I'm able to add this picture without being too bitter!   I scraped the side of the TWO MONTH OLD van when I pulled into the parking garage at the zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thankfully we only had to pay $500 (ughh) from our insurance deductible for the $3,000 repair!!!!!!!  They were able to repair it the week that Leevi was in Greece so the kids and I ran errands in the truck.  I got quite the look as I turned the Raptor into a Mom Mobile!  :)   

No comments: