Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kai!!!!!!!

I haven't had a post recently about just Kailee and wanted to make her I captured some of her cuteness before she turns the big F-O-U-R in a few months!  She's still laid back and other than her monkey-stage which I doubt she'll ever grow out of, she hasn't hit us hard with any of the baby/toddler trials!  :)  Easy baby, easy toddler...does that mean we are going to get double whammied for her teenage years!?!?  :)   She's no "walk in the park" per say, but she's definitely easier than a certain other family member was at age 3!  :) 

She is lovin her Big Sister role but is soooooooooo ready for Luke to be old enough to wrestle with!  We are constantly telling her not to be so rough and in his face!  :)  Luke already knows to brace himself when she comes too close!  Poor guy!  But I think she'll be the perfect middle child for Barbie/House play with Hailey and wrestle/horse play with Luke!   She loves her brother like crazy but you can tell that she definitely seeks our attention!  The second I put Luke down she is jumping on me!  She said something so adorable the other day, yet it made me feel really guilty ....she was watching Ni Hao Kai Lan and it was about one of the characters having a favorite stuffed animal.  It asked the children if they have something special that they like to snuggle with and Kai's response was "my parents"  Awwww....love it and I'm sure she didn't mean it like I took it but I'll admit that I'm having a hard time balancing alone time for each of them!!!!

 
Working hard on one of her many projects!

She has gotten quite handy with the broom and dust pan! 

A picture from church...her latest feature to add is EYELASHES! 
This is Luke!
Writing her name....I love her curly "e"'s
 
Our family...complete with long eyelashes! 




I know I've mentioned before that her dialogue when she plays is so imaginative!  And even when Hailey plays with her, she'll tell Hailey what to make her doll say...it cracks me up.  Hailey eventually says, "Stop doing that!" but I'm always surprised at how long she'll participate!
These little princesses turn up everywhere!!!  She has four and we are looking for the last two to complete the collection for her birthday!  They are definitely one of her favorite things to play with.

She's still super speedy on her scooter!

There is always a friend along for the ride!

Entertaining "Luka-Buk" (as she fondly calls him!) while I made breakfast
The girls with their curls and highlights are the talk of the town around here...it is absolutely ridiculous the amount of strangers that ask about their hair.  I really should start letting them leave the house with bedhead to be able to deflate their egos a bit!  :)  Hailey said the other day, "We should tour around the world with our famous hair!"  OMG!!!  :)  This week alone we had FOUR different people comment about their color and curls...and I seriously think that one lady didn't believe me that it is natural!  
I straightened their hair one day upon their request (I love their curls!!!) I still need to talk with my curly haired adult friends and find the right product to not make it look so scraggly!  :) 
Kailee's hair has the same highlights that Hailey did at this age....
Hailey's blonde curls right after we left Hawaii


She asked me to take a picture of her daredevil skills...seesawing with her eyes closed and not holding on!  :) 

Keeping us on our toes!  She fell off a bar that she was trying to do a flip over and got the biggest fat lip!!!  The VERY next day she cut her chin in a different spot on a merry-go-round.
And a few video snippets...(but ignore the names that pop up....those were for another video and I have no idea how they got on this one!)

No comments: