Friday, August 17, 2012

4th of July

*Ever so slowly getting caught up on the blog!!!*

We had a pretty mellow 4th of July because Leevi was still in the hospital.  We cancelled our BBQ with friends and spent the evening with Leevi before driving to Heidelberg for the fireworks.  There was a fireworks show on Ramstein (which is close to the hospital....I really wanted to jailbreak Leevi and then bring him back!) but I didn't want to drive the hour home that late by myself. 
I love this one!  It's my new favorite way to photograph them...the only place to look is up and you can't wiggle too much or fight over who gets to hold Luke! (we might have a years worth of laying down pictures!) 

We had a quick photoshoot before heading to the hospital to visit Leevi

Happy boy!
 We made it to Heidelberg with enough time for the girls to do two rides and play a game before linking up with friends for the fireworks that started at 10:45 (it gets dark soooo late here in the summer)

No comments: