Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The BOYS!

Luke's Cowboys jersey finally came in!  I'm not sure why I didn't think to order one sooner than after the season started!  It took me forever to find a company to make a custom one for a reasonable price (I also got a 2T so hopefully he can wear it for more than one season)  AND I really only got it for a picture! :) 
 My boys!
 Luke kept turning to look up at Leevi....I think he was staring at his hat!  And it's supposed to be white with navy blue...grrrr..oh well!
 I didn't know whether to get him the same number as Leevi (his high school number), so instead I opted for his birthdate! 
 
 Luke wakes up occasionally for part of the game (we hate that football comes on here so late!!) but maybe he needs to start sleeping in his jersey to bring the Cowboys some much needed LUCK!!!

No comments: