Monday, March 25, 2013

ProSoc Academy

 I really thought that I had made a second blog post about the girls' soccer training, but I guess I didn't.  These pictures and videos were from their first session Fall/Winter.  They have since started (and about to finish!!!) a second session.  The drills and skills they are working on are truely awesome...stuff that I was never taught until college!  ;)  Lol!  Germans know soccer!!!!!!  The spring training will be weekly clinics, but we will be traveling during most of April for Leevi's block leave before the deployment (Ireland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Arizona) so we won't start something back up until May! 
 
And a funny tidbit...Hailey really likes it BUT dislikes (to put it mildly!) the fact that the coach makes her train with her left foot on drills and such AND Kailee is left footed but can't use her right foot to save her life!!!  ;)
 
"Put me in, Coach!"  It won't be long!!!!
 
The picture above is from the fall; now he plays over on the wrestling mats during the girls' practices.  
Clips of Kailee's scrimmage...
Clips of Hailey's scrimmage...
Clips of Lukester...

No comments: