Sunday, March 24, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013




 
For Valentine's day cards this year we made scratcher cards with secret messages (kai drew pictures).  Of course, I found the idea and how to do it on Pintrest...draw a message, color over it with a white crayon, and then use a mixture of dish soap and acryllic paint.  Fun!!!
 This was my sample to make sure it worked! ;)
 
 

Ok, so I'm only over a month late on this post!!!!  We had a whirlwind of a February with Hailey's birthday, Leevi working crazy hours with his new job, a marriage retreat weekend and a last minute week long trip to Paris/Disneyland AND we blinked and it was March!  I still have all of that fun stuff to blog about, but the more important reason that I'm so behind into the end of March is because we had a tragedy in our family.  My older brother, Douglas, took his life on March 2nd.  Heartbreak has frozen our world, the grief is crushing, but we are getting by.  Prayers of comfort for years will always be welcome.  I'm working on a blog post for him that I hope to have up at some point this week.   

No comments: