Tuesday, May 21, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

We flew back into Germany on the afternoon of St. Patrick's Day and considering we had left the day before and I lost a night's sleep flying, we weren't really in the mood to do anything.  I really only took these pictures because Luke had a hand-me-down shirt from his cousins!  We actually took these pictures on maybe the 19th LOL ;)
This is how most of the quick photo shoot went...
 BUT I got one decent one!!!
 
Leevi sent me this picture when he and Hailey were on their way to a BBQ at a friend's house down the road a few days before St. Patrick's day.  I told him that he was lucky that Hailey is still willing to walk next to him looking crazy like that!  ;)  This is an official Scottish MacDonald attire that he got from his trip to Scotland last May.  Let's hope that Luke is as nutty as he is and will be willing to embarrassing himself in this get-up one day as a hand-me-down.  

No comments: