Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Time flies....

I'm excited to work on Luke's FIRST birthday post, but it's crazy that it's already been a year!!!!  We are having so much fun with this little man and we could totally freeze time right now...all three kids are at a really fun age right...Hailey is soooo old and helpful and responsible; Kai is the perfect 4 yr old (she puts her sister to shame in comparing their 4th year...let's hope I don't jinx myself!) and Luke is interactive, yet doesn't have that independent streak yet!  Kai said, "I just love babies because they are cute and chubby!"  Totally agree!!!
 
The full 12 months!!!!!!  I loved this idea and I'm so sad that it's over!  It felt weird not taking the tie pic when he turned 13 months (yes, I'm THAT far behind in the blogging world!!!) even though he was a big pain to get him to sit still for a picture after month 4! :) 

 
Luke: newborn, 6 months, 1 year!
And throwing this in there just for fun...
 Kai: newborn, 6 months, 1 year!
Poor Hailey...even though she was the first child and should have the most photos, my creative juices weren't flowing yet (meaning blogging, Pintrest, and Etsy weren't around yet to steal ideas from!!!!!)

More to come on Luke turning O-N-E!!!!! 

No comments: