Monday, November 18, 2013

Pre-Halloween Fun

The year is flying by and we'll blink and it'll be Christmas!  I feel like I'll never be caught up on these posts, but here is some pre-halloween fun!  We didn't even make it to a pumpkin patch this year because the weather never coordinated with a time we were free to go!  They aren't the same as in the states, so we really weren't missing out! 
 
Our little skeletons!


 
The girls and I made Frankenstein nails courtesy of Pinterest!


Each year Hailey's school does a Harvest Moon Reading one evening after school and the kids get to dress up and go room to room to listen to Halloween stories read by a few teachers.  My favorite part is that they get to pick out a free book from the PTSA on the way out!  There were too many good ones to choose from!!
Silly boy...it wasn't naptime but he wanted to snuggle in his crib with his wawas. 
Pumpkin carving!!!!
Luke had pumpkin slime everywhere...you see that he's in a different chair in every picture and he definitely needed new pajamas before bed! 
Leevi and I both said that this was the last year we were doing creative carvings until the kids are old enough to do it themselves!  Ha!  I'm sure we'll have a change of heart by the time the next Halloween rolls around, but man, are they time-consuming!!!
Wonder Woman, Spiderman and an Owl...I couldn't talk Hailey into doing Supergirl to match her costume like Kai and Luke.
I was really surprised at how well Wonder Woman turned out...it was pretty hard to tell what she was without a candle in her!


No comments: