Monday, September 8, 2014

Sharks Soccer

This spring Kailee played on her first official soccer team (she's done ProSoc Academy training for 2 years, but not with games).  I was grateful for the opportunity to coach her like I have Hailey in the past and also grateful for the Greens helping out with Luke until Leevi got home from work on practice days.
We had an awesome season and only lost 2 games, but my FAVORITE game was our 2nd to last game where we tied the team that slaughtered us 10-0 in game 1 of the season...talk about progress made!!!!  I was proud!!!!
Kai is an awesome player and SUCH a hard hustler!!!!  I could ALWAYS count on her scrambling back to help on defense.  She's tough as nails and I look forward to watching her for years to come! 
 
 Mr. Luke wandering the sidelines!!!
 Goooooooo Sharks!!!!!!
 Hailey was my assistant coach and I loved spending that time on the field with my girls!!!


No comments: