Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Summer 2014?????!!!!!!

Holy moly, where did the summer go????!!!!!!!!  I can't say that I'm back in the blogging world, but I will say that I'm going to try!!!!!!  I still have some catching up to do from some last minute fun in Germany and then the rest is just daunting!!!!!  We had loads of summer fun, but the move just made the time disappear!!!  The girls are back in school, Leevi works crazy hours, and Mr. Luke and I get to play all day.  He's pretty good about letting me get housework done, but the minute I sit down at the computer he wants to sit with me or has a million immediate 'needs'.  I'm hoping to plug away during naptimes!!!!

A sneak peak (because I can't have a blog post without photos!!)

I have the color version of this on a canvas in the entryway of our new house.  We had to squeeze in one more castle photoshoot before the move!!!
We said too many goodbyes until we meet agains! 


I coached Kailee's soccer team in the Spring and I'm coaching it again now in the Fall.
We saw TONS of friends and family...

 
and played in every ocean, lake, pool, waterpark, river imaginable...
 
and made the daunting 18hr drive West (not counting stops)...
Then the fun started...

 but Grandma and Grandpa were here to help!!!
 We squeezed in some much needed outdoor family fun...
and a few Pinterest crafts...
 
 
and BAM, the summer was OVER!!!!
But we will keep on hangin at the river on the weekends until it gets too cold!!!
Sigh, to be continued....
:)


No comments: