Monday, February 23, 2015

Hailey Flashback!

A few pictures from Hailey's first month and crazy travel!!!!!!
 
We spent a few nights in lodging after our house was packed up...Hailey was 5 days old here.
Then we stayed a few nights with the Baez-ans (and sweet Charlie boy!)

Leevi and Leila started the drive West and Hailey and I flew to Miami for my grandfather's funeral.
Makelina...Hailey's great-grandmother...she's 94 now and living in Virginia near my parents.
After a few days, Hailey and I flew to Washington state to Leevi's mom's house.
4 generations...
Grandma and Hailey
Great-Gramma and Hailey
Her first bath!


Ha, do I look like a tired new mom who had been in 3 different states in 3 weeks???!!!
Such a chunker from the get-go!!!


So sweet!
Meeting Aunt Naomi in Seattle on our way to Hawaii!!!!

And Uncle Josh!!!
And we are off again!!!!!  Before she was a month old, we flew to Hawaii to get Hailey and I checked in to start our Hawaii BAH and COLA...we returned to Washington to then wait out Leila's quarantine.  So make that 4 states in less than ONE month!
A-loooooooo-ha!!!!!!

We had to say goodbye to Leevi on Hailey's 1 month birthday...we would see him again in Korea on her 3rd month birthday!
Girl's night in Makakilo with Hailey and Kaila Dennis







Kristine Bonsack and I checked out the set where they were filming LOST! 
I really can't remember how long Hailey and I vacationed in Hawaii before flying back to Washingon but it was at least a week after Leevi left.  To be continued....

No comments: