Friday, July 3, 2015

End of May 2015

We've been out of town for all of June, so I've got lots of catching up to do!
 
Longest way to spell "o.k." :)
We made Flubber with Borax and glue and it worked great and is still usable. 
 Kailee had an end of the year field trip to the zoo in Springfield...this is her friend Lyla!

I was able to chaperone with Rachel and Luke
The zoo was pretty small, but the kids enjoyed it.  Feeding the giraffes was the biggest hit!
 Check out that tongue!!!!
He was really nervous about turning his back on the giraffes!!
This little stinker comes into our room every night at some point...sleeping on my pillow like a cat is one of his favorite positions!
Where's my spot??!
We opted to eat dinner at home on my birthday and the kids volunteered to cook for me (I'll have to remember for future birthdays that it's easier to go out!) :)

These kiddos make me feel young!!!
Spidey!
Kailee and I had a date night while Hailey was at a sleepover...she really is crazy!!! :)
A selfie I found on my phone!! :)

No comments: