Friday, June 17, 2016

Whitney's Half Birthday!!!


Oh this sweet, sweet girl is still stealing our hearts!!!  She weighs 16lbs and is so close to crawling! She completely transitioned to her room during her 5th month and rocked it!  She's such an easy baby and does pretty well at getting herself to sleep!  I'm worried about the upcoming move and messing with her schedule, but she's so laid back I'm praying she'll just go with the flow!

 6 months photoshoot!!


I had to recruit Luke to get some good smiles out of her!
My assistant!


I had to cut that big bow off because she kept untying it!
I have a picture hanging of each kid at 6 months old and she was just about as much of a pain as Luke was getting her to sit still!

 Yep, they are definitely related!
 


I just love that cheese!!!!
Sweet girl after a super long nap!!!
We finally started her on solids...probably my least favorite baby stage, but her siblings are loving it!

No comments: