Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pregnancy Update

We are ready for a baby! I've got two weeks to go (hopefully no more) Hailey came right on her due date, so we'll see about this one! I've bought as much as I can without knowing the gender and have even bought a few girl/boy things that I can return. Hailey seems excited...we keep telling her that her brother or sister is coming soon! She still says it's a boy. My initial thoughts were that it's a girl, but then I switched to boy for awhile, but I think I'm back to girl.
Meanwhile, Hailey has a boy baby in HER belly whose name is Mason (Mason will be the name of Tiffany's son...we're due the same day). Hailey says that Mason is coming soon too and has me feel his kicks and says that he gets the hiccups a lot. :)
My next dr. appt is on Monday, so maybe she'll give me some exciting news. While I'd love to have the baby any day now, it'd be perfect if he/she came on it's due date of 9/20 because we were married on 12/20 and Hailey's birthday is 2/20, so it would just make remembering dates simple!! :)
I'm not uncomfortable, just antsy!! Although, I know I shouldn't be wishing away my last full nights of sleep! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are lucky you are still getting full nights of sleep! Can't wait to hear the good news!