Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sweets for the Sweet!

I'm certain this baby weight would come off a lot faster if I didn't have such a sweet tooth!!! They say breastfeeding burns so many calories, but they also don't mention how hungry it makes you!! I could control myself during the pregnancy, but now I feel like I'm always starving!! I only have about 10-15 more pounds to lose, but the only thing lost right now is my motivation to get my bum out the door and walk...part of it could have to do with the fact that we live on a hill and the thought of pushing the double stroller up it just makes me want to stay inside and bake cookies!! :) I'll get there soon enough! Thank goodness there isn't a Coldstone Creamery conveniently down the road!

No, we don't have mice...Hailey's donut from my much needed coffee run!She got bored with her donut and decided it needed some flare!
Sugar cookies with LOTS of sprinkles!

No comments: