Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Passing the Time

Leevi is off on a two week business trip so the girls and I are trying to find things to keep us busy so we don't drive each other crazy! :) Hailey didn't have school last Friday so we headed out Thursday night to the bowling alley for Family Night (kids are free and pizza is $1 off). We only paid $2 for the 3 of us to bowl and then got pizza and played a few arcade games....cheap girls night! Friday we went to the jumpy place that I already blogged about and then Saturday was cheering and grocery shopping and then finally Sunday was church. This week we have school and 2 nights of cheering and are counting the hours until Leevi gets back on Friday!


Bowling pic....Kailee wasn't too interested this time but kept herself occupied by cleaning everything with a wipee! Every now and then she'd come over to push her ball down the lane. Hailey got the only strike of the night!!!!!!Hair Tie Abstract Art by HaileyKailee's new favorite place to carry her animal or baby is zipped up in her coat
I posted on FB earlier this week that I found one dollar bills tucked into Kailee's underwear at dinner one night! Apparently I need to have a talk with her about uses of underwear because the following morning I found these in our mailbox! EVERY single night I have to unload bags upon bags of things that Kailee has collected throughout the day! I let the girls stay up for a movie night on Friday (they picked Barbie-A Fashion Fairytale)Even though it was only in the 30's we spent a few hours in the sunshine each day over the long weekend.
Yay for dirt...boo
Preparing for battle...against me, I think!
Tyrone is her new favorite tagalong
Leila girl being a pain....she gets squirrelly when Leevi is gone!
Hailey's rainbow picture with hearts and baby Jesus in a cradle
Hailey set up a game of War for us and Leila sat down in my spot like she wanted to play
They were playing "airplane" and were on a flight to Hawaii! :(
Old artwork of Hailey's that I brought home after her Parent Teacher Conference...this is a snowglobeFrom Thanksgiving "I am thankful for my family"
A picture of her and Leila in a snowstorm
And lastly, Leila has decided that the tent is a perfect bed for her! She has a bed downstairs and one upstairs in our room but she must have thought this was comfy too! Although it is quite cute it only just adds to my laundry load!!!!!!!

No comments: