Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffalo Park

Still trying to catch up....last Monday Leevi was off so we braved the chilly, yet sunny day and biked over to Buffalo Park to feed the animals and play at the playground. Leila came with us on the long walk/ride to meet her cousins, the pigs! :)
I know there are more pictures on here of Kailee but its because she's willing to pose for me...it's like pulling teeth with Hailey! I told her that one day she's going to ask me why there are so many pictures of Kai and not of her and I'll have to tell her that it was her choice! :)
We are still hoping for one more snow! We haven't had even a flurry since early January! The ton of snow we got in December isn't typical for this area so I suppose this mild Winter was a good transistion for us from Hawaii. It's been in the mid-40's for awhile and it's nice to get out and not be completely freezing! Although I will be excited to be over the "bulk" of Winter and the extra 10 minutes it takes to get out the door after bundling the girls up!

No comments: