Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Birthday Bash!

It may take me the next month but I will get through all of the birthday fun that we had over the long 4 day weekend....we kicked it off by counting down Hailey's last days of being four by going to Family Bowling on Thursday night, Kids Inn jumpy place again on Friday, the official birthday party on Saturday, Schloss Neuschwanstein tour and horse carriage ride on Sunday (her actual birthdate), and then sledding and swimming at the Edelweiss resort on Monday. I won't blog again about bowling and Kids Inn but at some point this week (once I catch up on 4 days worth of cleaning/laundrying etc) I'll continue with the birthday party fun!!!!!!! We all had a great time!!! Can't believe she's FIVE! The next morning she asked "how come I'm not taller?!" :) And she said today, "Let's check to see if I have any loose teeth!" :) To be continued....

No comments: