Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Weekend

The girls and I woke up on Thursday to birthday flowers for me and a special donut breakfast. I told Hailey that I wanted to take a picture before she ate a donut and she decided to pose (she's finally trained...she even smoothed her hair down!) :) The sign on the flowers said, "Happy Birthday, Babe" and Hailey asked me if it said, "Happy Birthday to the best mother in the world" I said yes! :) The girls' present to me that day was to be good listeners and not fight with each other. Kai kept saying over and over that she wouldn't eat my cake! :) I told Leevi that I just wanted something low-key with him and the girls so we decided on Family Bowling night! Perfect!! And of course my present was my fancy dancy camera! It might be my present until I turn 40! :)

On Friday night Leevi had planned a girls night out for me and coordinated it to be a surprise with my friends. I ended up finding out and he was bummed but it didn't matter at all to me and we had a great time and left 3 dads back at my house with 8 kids!!!!!!!!!!! We had dinner at Burg-Gasthof zur Strahlenburg...a castle ruins that has been turned into a restaurant. We sat outside overlooking the vineyards and watched a storm roll in! Brandy (Piper, Talia, and Farrah's mom), Susan (Cameron's mom), Allison (Anna and Lizzy's mom), Me, Rebecca (Andie and Charlotte's mom) Would I have any friends if I didn't have Hailey?!! :) We all live within a few houses of each other with the exception of Brandy who might be moving to our neighborhood soon! (Note the storm in the top right corner!)



On Saturday, my birthday celebrating was over and we went to Piper and Farrah's joint bday party! It was a perfect day and Hailey got to hang out with her best buddy (their middle sister, Talia, who goes to school with Hailey and is on our soccer team)


The birthday girls...Piper, 8 and Farrah, 4

Beautiful decorations!!! Piper had a butterfly theme and Farrah had a ladybug themeI get to take credit for these cute tissue paper pom-poms! I went over in the morning to help Brandy do some last minute party prep and she showed me how to make them (I will definitely keep this idea in my back pocket for future, inexpensive, quick party decor!!!)

Awesome name banners!



Perfect setting!

Farrah looking adorable!


The guests were invited to dress up also and Kai picked this dance costume and fluttered about the party all day!!!

Hailey opted for her staple sequin dress-up dress that I'm sure you've seen in a million pictures along with butterfly wings!

Happy 4th Birthday, Farrah!

Happy 8th Birthday, Piper!

The Dozier FamilyBest Buds!!!!!!





We already know that the girl loves her some cake!





Seriously?!

No comments: