Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our Budding Artists

I can't keep up with the countless drawings and colorings from the girls. We have a wall of art in our foyer and I'll take pictures of some of the cute ones but most often I sadly end up throwing them away. Kailee found one of her pictures in the trash recently and was so hurt and said, "You don't love this one, Momma?" I was crushed!!!! I had to pretend that I didn't know how it got in there!

Kailee's Easter Bunny and then the green part is her signature! :) Hailey's "April Showers Bring May Flowers"

A man saying "Watch out for the crocodile!" by Kailee

Kai's Easter card to Grandma and Grandpa

"Daddy in the bathtub!"

Kailee's self-portrait (Ears are her new thing to add)

A mermaid by Hailey

Our family according to Kai....I'm a little curious as to who is the blue person on the left! :)

Mermaids on the church bulletin

Kailee describing one of her drawings...

No comments: