Thursday, February 2, 2012

30 weeks (Already?!?!?!)

For all of you (5 readers) out there begging for belly pics...here they are!!!  I didn't like any of them and considered retaking them and then reconsidered my brief moment of insanity.  I said last time that I wasn't going to do them with the timer again but Leevi is still out of town.  I think I look the same as with the girls...I have two specific belly pics of Kai at 32 weeks that I'll recreate so we can compare.  Really, really, really thinking it's a girl!  :)  The only thing I'm holding onto that is drastically different from my pregnancies with the girls is that my initial pregnancy test had a SUPER strong line instantly where as with both girls, it was the faintest of a line where that maybe if you held it at a certain angle in a certain light I could trick my eyes into believing that I was pregnant!  :)  




I'm still feeling great but am having some ligment pains in my back that come and go...hoping it will eventually stretch out and I won't have to put up with it for the last 10 weeks.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying!  I'm still slowly checking things off my To-Do list before the baby comes and while of course we are super excited to meet this little one, let's hope it's in no rush to get here!   The girls were right on time and I hope this one is just as considerate!  :)  My next doctor appt is on the 8th so maybe we'll get some cute ultrasound pictures to add. 

3 comments:

amy said...

I like them. From blog reader #1. You look great hope the ligment pain goes away soon.

Just me said...

You look wonderful. :)

The Hoffmans said...

So exciting!! You look great